Sunday, November 5, 2017

Removed from Our Family

We turned in our packed shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child.  We packed 4, one for each of us, just like we did last year and what I intend to do next year too.
This morning at church the t-shirts we ordered months ago came in.  Picking up your shirt brought tears to my eyes.  Then I walked downstairs to sign Sophie into GoKids.  I couldn't find her name because they have removed your name from our family in the computer.   I ended up in the car crying.

I wasn't ready to see that.

This afternoon I took Joey and Emily to see the new Thor movie at Ronnie's.  We ate at Pieology (one of your favorites!)  The movie was good.  I think you would have enjoyed it.  Joey is pretty amazing.  Thoughtful, funny and he added some much needed background info about the movie.  I love that, because that was always your job and I need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment