Thursday, October 19, 2017

A New Direction

When I started this blog a couple of years ago, my intention was to record the stories of the life that Jason and I had lived together.  I thought it might be neat to hear about an event from each of our views.  I got started I guess, but then life got in the way and we never really came back to this.

We laughed.  We celebrated.  We fought.  We dreamed.  We loved.  Two years just evaporated.

He's gone now.  At least physically, he's gone.  And now?  Now this will be a place for me to speak through the all consuming grief that flows through me. Perhaps it will resonate with you.  Perhaps not.  I don't care.   This is for me, someday maybe for our children and this is for Jason.

If you are starting our story here, click "Newer Posts" after each post to read it in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment