Sunday, December 17, 2017

She Was Beautiful


She was beautiful.  It wasn't her first solo in church, but it was amazing.  Remember about three years ago when she sang "Jingle Bells" at Second Baptist?  I loved that so much.  She was so happy and loved performing so much.  We were both so proud.

Today she sang a sweet and soft solo at the end of "O What a Glorious Night".  She was perfect.  Angelic.  In tune (important to the music teacher!).  She was beautiful.  When she was finished there were many leaky eyes.

I don't know if you can see or have any kind of perception about what happens here.  I suppose there must be some as the Bible says that people in heaven are aware of what's happening here, but I'm not sure if I buy into the creepy "always watching you" kind of thing that some people say.  Anyway, I wish I could have set beside you and held your hand as we watched her sing.  She was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment