Saturday, June 2, 2018

I Can't Hear God's Voice

Sophie:  Mom, I can't hear God's voice.
Me:  What?
Sophie:  I'm trying to hear God's voice and I can't because it is REALLY loud in here.

and then we prayed together.

and then she sang this song:


In my dreams I talk to you
I hope someday it will come true
I hope you will be proud of me
I’m helping other humans find a place
I wish that I could see your face
Because I have so many stories
I’ll meet you in my dreams
I know that you love me
I love you too.
You’ve missed so much since you’ve gone
On this day I carry on
Holding you close in my heart
I can dream of you….
I can dream of you….



She is smart and sensitive and just amazing.  She is so you.
We miss you some days so much it is hard to think of anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment